Media Informatics Bachelor of Science
Fundamental Knowledge for Professional Qualification
In the bachelor programme, the focus is on obtaining a first professional qualification. In addition to the principles of information technology, you will deal with specific application areas of digital media such as multimedia technology, information management, and IT law.
The study programme is accredited by ASIIN.
- In principle, you must meet higher education entrance qualifications.
Start of programme:
- At the beginning of the winter term, respectively summer term (September 15 / March 15), depending on university
- Please note the application deadline for restricted admittance study programmes (WS: May 1 to July 15 and SS: November 1 to January 15).
Length/ standard period of study:
- 6 semesters full time, correspondingly longer for part time.
Degree: Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
- You pay 78.- Euros per course and semester (costs for special services in online study programme)
For the programme with 6 semesters and 29 online courses, the total is:
29 courses x 78,- Euros = 2,262.- Euros
- BAföG reduction: 53,- Euros per course and semester (proof required).
The respective semester fees of the offering universities and costs for internet usage and travel costs to participate in face-to-face meetings are additional.
Please note that tuition fees may be charged. These vary by German federal state or are not charged at all. At present no tuition fees may be levied in the federal states Berlin, Brandenburg und Schleswig-Holstein. In Niedersachsen online programmes are not subject to this regulation. Questions in this regard are answered by the admissions offices of the associated universities.
A general overview of all tuition fees in Germany, sorted by federal state, can be found under: http://www.studis-online.de/StudInfo
The application forms for our partially admission restricted online study programme can be found under the link Application.