On the Way!
The course will provide knowledge about how modern International Distribution / Logistics systems can
be used for global organisations with cross-border shipments. A special focus will be set on Intermodal
Transport and how Logistic systems can be built for effective cargo transport.
Prerequisites/ entrance requirements:
- First academic degree
- Logistics, Production Organisation
Course progression: 80% online/ 20% face-to-face meetings
80% of the continuing education course take place online – via the internet. You meet students with different occupational focuses and experiences. Group work via the Internet afford an intersectional excange.
Approximately 20% is allotted for face-to-face meetings, for example examinations, labs, and exercises. These take place on the weekends (Friday afternoon, Saturday, and Sunday).
Face-to-face meetings: 1 day seminar + examination
- Start up lecture and workshop, Case Study
- 2 hours examination (written)
This course can be regognised in a possible study programme with 6 credit points ECTS (if entrance qualifications are met).
The programme is offered by the oncampus GmbH, subcompany of the Lübeck University of Applied Sciences, Germany. Contact information can be found under the About Us link. Face-to-face meetings take place in Lübeck or Kiel.
- Certificate of the Lübeck University of Applied Sciences
Course duration/ application deadlines:
- Summer term (1/04 – 30/09)
- Time requirements approximately 180 hours including face-to-face meetings and assignments
- The application deadline is March 15 (ST)
- 1,125 Euros
payable in 2 installments of 530 Euros plus 65 Euros examination fee
Costs for internet usage and travel costs to participate in face-to-face meetings are additional.
Please note the booking system is available in the German language only.
1. Introduction – definition and functions
2. Logistics Management – strategical, operational and tactical
3. Transport Carrier and transport systems
4. International Distribution
6. Regulation EU / White paper