Strategies for Efficient Marketing
You have previous marketing knowledge and would like to deepen this knowledge in an application-oriented manner?
This course expands on the topics of the course Marketing I. Furthermore, additional areas are addressed and other or new focal points are established. Overall, there is greater emphasis on the strategic and entrepreneurial orientation of marketing.
The aim of the course is to expand and deepen abilities and knowledge related to the marketing tools and concepts.
- Marketing I (desirable)
- Or equivalent
Course progression: 80% online/ 20% face-to-face meetings
80% of the continuing education course take place online – via the internet. You meet students with different occupational focuses and experiences. Group work via the Internet afford an intersectional excange.
Approximately 20% is allotted for face-to-face meetings, for example examinations, labs, and exercises. These take place on the weekends (Friday afternoon, Saturday, and Sunday).
- 2 hours written examination
This course can be regognised in a possible study programme with 5 credit points ECTS (if entrance qualifications are met).
The programme is offered by the oncampus GmbH, subcompany of the Lübeck University of Applied Sciences, Germany. Contact information can be found under the About us link.
- Certificate of the Lübeck University of Applied Sciences
Course duration/ application deadlines:
- Summer term (15/03 – 30/09)
- Winter term (15/09 – 31/03)
- Time requirements approximately 150 hours including face-to-face meetings and assignments
- The application deadlines are February 15 (ST) and August 15 (WT), respectively
- 695 Euros
payable in 2 installments of 315 Euros plus 65 Euros examination fee
Costs for internet usage and travel costs to participate in face-to-face meetings are additional.
Please note the booking system is available in the German language only.
2. Marketing as a management tool
3. Information and behavior fundamentals
4. Marketing mix tools
5. Comprehensive integrative approaches
6. Service and international marketing