Advertising and Selling
You work in sales or related areas and would like to obtain corresponding basic knowledge? You are interested in marketing and would like to prepare yourself for new challenges?
The course imparts an overview of current marketing strategies with interesting examples. The topics cover the development of marketing and marketing concepts, to market research and activity distribution, as well as planning systems.
The aim of the course is to learn to appreciate the significance and importance of marketing, to know the essential terminology, and to be able to employ typical marketing tools and evaluate the results.
Course progression: 80% online/ 20% face-to-face meetings
80% of the continuing education course take place online – via the internet. You meet students with different occupational focuses and experiences. Group work via the Internet afford an intersectional excange.
Approximately 20% is allotted for face-to-face meetings, for example examinations, labs, and exercises. These take place on the weekends (Friday afternoon, Saturday, and Sunday).
- 2 hours written examination
This course can be regognised in a possible study programme with 5 credit points ECTS (if entrance qualifications are met).
The programme is offered by the oncampus GmbH, subcompany of the Lübeck University of Applied Sciences, Germany. Contact information can be found under the About us link.
- Participation in a virtual group assignment
- Certificate of the Lübeck University of Applied Sciences
Course duration/ application deadlines:
- Summer term (15/03 – 30/09)
- Winter term (15/09 – 31/03)
- Time requirements approximately 150 hours including face-to-face meetings and assignments
- The application deadlines are February 15 (ST) and August 15 (WT), respectively
- 695 Euros
payable in 2 installments of 315 Euros plus 65 Euros examination fee
Costs for internet usage and travel costs to participate in face-to-face meetings are additional.
Please note the booking system is available in the German language only.
1. The alteration of modern marketing
2. Structure of marketing
3. Market research
4. Activity design
5. Marketing machinery and sales
6. E-commerce and e-business
8. What is planning?