Maintain an Overview
As a person in a leading position, you must always deal with new possibilities of information management. The controlling and evaluation of the data to be processed is becoming increasingly important due to the rising amount of information.
Due to the increasing importance of information and communication technology for processing, storage, and communication, the course focuses on the processes that align themselves with the company strategy within the framework of an EDP supported information system.
- You are a registered nurse or public health nurse or have a degree in another profession in the social services field.
Course progression: 80% online/ 20% face-to-face meetings
80% of the continuing education course take place online – via the internet. You meet students with different occupational focuses and experiences. Group work via the Internet afford an intersectional excange.
Approximately 20% is allotted for face-to-face meetings, for example examinations, laboratories, and exercises. These take place on the weekends (Friday afternoon, Saturday, and Sunday).
Face-to-face meetings: 4 days incl. examination
We try to organise the meetings in 2 blocks.
- Introduction to the learning environment and topic overview
- Seminar 1
- Seminar 2
- Examination (colloquium, 30 min.)
The programme is offered by the Flensburg University of Applied Sciences, Germany. The face-to-face meetings take place at the Luebeck University of Applied Sciences or at the Flensburg University of Applied Sciences.
Contact information can be found under the About us link.
- Participation in the assignments and exercises of the course (submissions)
- Case study (presentation in the colloquium)
- Certificate of the Flensburg University of Applied Sciences
Course duration/ application deadline:
- on request
- Time requirements approximately 150 hours including face-to-faxe meetings and assignments
- 695 Euros payable in 2 installments of 315 Euros plus 65 Euros examination fee
Costs for internet usage and travel costs to participate in face-to-face meetings are additional.
Please note the booking system is available in the German language only.
1. Information management overview
2. Introduction to information managment
3. Purposes of information managment
4. Strategic information management
5. Technology management
6. Operational information management
7. User management
8. Contract management
9. Security management
10. IT controlling
12. Student presentation of assignment