Secure the future through quality
Quality management is one of the central management tasks in all areas of healthcare. The desire for quality is not enough in order to understand, meet, and exceed customer expectations; the practical implementation of the corresponding principles and methods is also required.
In the quality management course, the various quality models and the related internal company requirements are introduced and studied. The focus is on the essential decision criteria and implementation strategies for the "right" quality management. You will gain detailed knowledge of the tools you require to independently develop a QM system. The required methodical and professional expertise is imparted for the fields of activity listed (SGB V and XI).
- You are a registered nurse or public health nurse or have a degree in another profession in the social services field.
Course progression: 80% online/ 20% face-to-face meetings
80% of the continuing education course take place online – via the internet. You meet students with different occupational focuses and experiences. Group work via the Internet afford an intersectional excange.
Approximately 20% is allotted for face-to-face meetings, for example examinations, labs, and exercises. These take place on the weekends (Friday afternoon, Saturday, and Sunday).
Face-to-face meetings: 4 days incl. examination
We try to organise the meetings in 2 blocks.
- Introduction to the learning environment and topic overview
- Work with the modules, and overview of the topics
- In-depth study of individual questions (oriented towards the participants)
The programme is offered by the Flensburg University of Applied Sciences, Germany. The face-to-face meetings take place at the Luebeck University of Applied Sciences or at the Flensburg University of Applied Sciences.
Contact information can be found under the About us link.
- Online Tests
- Submission of assignments
- Case study (presentation in the colloquium)
- Certificate of the Flensburg University of Applied Sciences
Course duration/ application deadline:
- on request
- Time requirements approximately 150 hours including face-to-face meetings and assignments
- 695 Euros payable in 2 installments of 315 Euros plus 65 Euros examination fee
Costs for internet usage and travel costs to participate in face-to-face meetings are additional.
Please note the booking system is available in the German language only.
1. Fundamentals and basics of quality management
2. Associate orientation
3. Process orientation
4. Certification systems