Health Care Management
Success factors in healthcare
The Health Care Management course supports you in the management of existing intersectional problems, the resolution of which is a central success factor in healthcare.
The term "organisation" is defined and transferred to the ambulatory and stationary healthcare facility. You develop organisation concepts such as the "learning organisation" and study to what extent these can make a contribution towards ensuring the future of a company. Under this aspect, you analyse the concepts of organisation development and personnel development in the healthcare field. The implementation of risk management and quality management tools as new healthcare tasks is introduced in the subject area "securing an organisation". Cross-sector supply models such as integrated supply, DMP, and supply structures such as Manage Care and their meaning for healthcare are analysed and discussed.
- You are a registered nurse or public health nurse or have a degree in another profession in the social services field.
Course progression: 80% online/ 20% face-to-face meetings
80% of the continuing education course take place online – via the internet. You meet students with different occupational focuses and experiences. Group work via the Internet afford an intersectional excange.
Approximately 20% is allotted for face-to-face meetings, for example examinations, labs, and exercises. These take place on the weekends (Friday afternoon, Saturday, and Sunday).
Face-to-face meetings: 4 days incl. examination
We try to organise the meetings in 2 blocks.
- Introduction to the learning environment and topic overview
- Work with the course contents
- In-depth study of individual questions (oriented towards the participants)
- Examination (colloquium)
The programme is offered by the Flensburg University of Applied Sciences, Germany. The face-to-face meetings take place at the Luebeck University of Applied Sciences or at the Flensburg University of Applied Sciences.
Contact information can be found under the About us link.
- Online tests and Submission of assignments
- Case study (presentation in the colloquium)
- Certificate of the Flensburg University of Applied Sciences
Course duration/ application deadline:
- on request
- Time requirements approximately 150 hours including face-to-faxe meetings and assignments
- 695 Euros payable in 2 installments of 315 Euros plus 65 Euros examination fee
Costs for internet usage and travel costs to participate in face-to-face meetings are additional.
Please note the booking system is available in the German language only.
1. Definition of organisation
2. Management concepts for stationary and ambulatory care
3. Organisation development methods and tools
4. Personnel development in healthcare
5. New supply forms