Human Resource Management
Plan With Perspective
In the future, Human Resource Management will be a key factor for successful organisations in the healthcare field. Obtain an overview of personnel planning, development, and much more with this course.
The contents include examples of various areas (clinic, nursing home, ambulatory care) and enable knowledge transfer into your own field.
- You are a registered nurse or public health nurse or have a degree in another profession in the social services field.
Course progression: 80% online/ 20% face-to-face meetings
80% of the continuing education course take place online – via the internet. You meet students with different occupational focuses and experiences. Group work via the Internet afford an intersectional excange.
Approximately 20% is allotted for face-to-face meetings, for example examinations, labs, and exercises. These take place on the weekends (Friday afternoon, Saturday, and Sunday).
Face-to-face meetings: 4 days incl. examination
We try to organise the meetings in 2 blocks.
- Introduction to the learning environment and topic overview
- Seminar (topics according to the wishes of the course participants)
- Examination (colloquium)
The programme is offered by the Flensburg University of Applied Sciences, Germany. The face-to-face meetings take place at the Luebeck University of Applied Sciences or at the Flensburg University of Applied Sciences.
Contact information can be found under the About us link.
- Submission of term papers
- Case studies and questions (presentation in the colloquium)
- Certificate of the Flensburg University of Applied Sciences
Course duration/ application deadline:
- on request
- Time requirements approximately 150 hours including face-to-face meetings and assignments
- 695 Euros payable in 2 installments of 315 Euros plus 65 Euros examination fee
Costs for internet usage and travel costs to participate in face-to-face meetings are additional.
Please note the booking system is available in the German language only.
2. Job market
3. Personnel requirements
4. Personnel evaluation
5. Personnel placement
6. Human resource management
7. Remuneration and motivation
8. Personnel development
9. Personnel relationships
10. Personnel layoff