The students will get to know several cost-based methods of decision making.
Prerequisites/ entrance requirements:
- General Business Economics
Course progression: 80% online/ 20% face-to-face meetings
80% of the continuing education course take place online – via the internet. You meet students with different occupational focuses and experiences. Group work via the Internet afford an intersectional excange.
Approximately 20% is allotted for face-to-face meetings, for example examinations, labs, and exercises. These take place on the weekends (Friday afternoon, Saturday, and Sunday).
Face-to-face meetings: 2 days seminar + examination
- Seminar 1: Instruments of strategic cost management
- Seminar 2. Controlling for strategic enterprise management
This course can be regognised in a possible study programme with 5 credit points ECTS (if entrance qualifications are met).
The programme is offered by the oncampus GmbH, subcompany of the Lübeck University of Applied Sciences, Germany. Contact information can be found under the About us link. Face-to-face meetings take place in Lübeck or Kiel.
- Project Work (50%)
- Test (50%)
- Certificate of the Lübeck University of Applied Sciences
Course duration/ application deadlines:
- Winter term (1/10 – 31/03)
- Time requirements approximately 150 hours including face-to-face meetings and assignments
- The application deadline is september 15 (WT), respectively
- 1,125 Euros
payable in 2 installments of 530 Euros plus 65 Euros examination fee
Costs for internet usage and travel costs to participate in face-to-face meetings are additional.
Please note the booking system is available in the German language only.
1. General Controlling
2. Instruments of strategic cost management
3. Controlling for strategic enterprise management